26 July 2020

Life Can Always Be A Fairy Tale, Polkadoodles Art Journal Page #1

Full Video Tutorial:


Welcome!

Thank you for joining me today, this post is an art journal page created with Polkadoodles products so the ones I have used for this creation will be linked at the bottom of the post.
I hope you enjoy.


To start the page I used two papers from Helga Hippo Paper Heaven 1 Printable Papers pack to create the background. I tore the papers and edged them with the distress ink worn lipstick. I then created a collage on the page for the background.


For the next step, I printed out Winnie Wonderland Toadstools Digital Stamp in two different sizes and painted them with acrylic. I then used a black fine liner to go over the outlines of the stamps. 
I used glitter glue to add interest over the page in some areas.


For the focal image I chose Octavia Moonfly Wistful Digital Stamp. I painted it with watercolour paints and added the glitter glue on her tights, her hat, and the mushroom umbrella.
I then used a watercolour paint to add shading around the focal image and the toadstools to help ground them.


Here you can see the sentiment I have chosen, I thought it fit well with the theme of the page. I printed it from Octavia Moonfly - Say It All Sentiments and used more glitter glue to add interest, adding a backing border with brown card.


Here is the final result, I hope you enjoyed this art journal page. Please see below the links to each of the Polkadoodles products used on this page. 
I will see you next time, where we will turn your creative spark, into a Creative Sparkle.

Thank you.


1 comment:

Art Journal Page Process, Prompt List #52

 Full Video Tutorial: Welcome! Above is the prompt list tutorial video. The full prompt list can be found at the end of the video. I encoura...