25 October 2020

You're My Kind of Weird. Polkadoodles Art Journal Page #3

 


Welcome!

Thank you for joining me today, this post is an art journal page created with Polkadoodles products so the ones I have used for this creation will be linked at the bottom of the post.
I hope you enjoy.


To begin this page I used patterned paper from the "Winnie White Christmas" paper pack as a base. 
I used Bundled Sage Distress Ink to add a border and shadows for the focal images. 


The beakers and glasses that can be found around the page were used from the bundle digital stamp Science/Maths/Teacher/Chemistry. I used watercolour paints to colour them, and for all the glasses lenses I used clear pearl drops to give them a shine.


For the title you can see here, it was part of the focal image digital file which is linked below, I used watercolour paint and dipped the title into it, then used the distress ink in Bundled Sage as before, to edge the title.


For the focal image boy and girl, I used the "You're Weird" digital stamp which included the two figure and title with a background. I decided to fussy cut the parts that I wanted to use and coloured the images with watercolour paints.


Here is the final result, I hope you enjoyed this mixed media tag. Please see below the links to each of the Polkadoodles products used on this page. 
I will see you next time, where we will turn your creative spark, into a Creative Sparkle.

Thank you.


Products Used:
You're Weird digital stamp download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Journal Page Process, Prompt List #52

 Full Video Tutorial: Welcome! Above is the prompt list tutorial video. The full prompt list can be found at the end of the video. I encoura...