12 February 2021

Art Journal Page Process, Prompt List #47

 Full Video Tutorial:

Welcome!


Above is the prompt list tutorial video. The full prompt list can be found at the end of the video.
I encourage you to follow the prompts using your stash and see how the page turns out.

I have written the prompts for you to enjoy crafting without any expectations. Each of the lists that I write and follow, I have no plan in mind and I follow each step which makes crafting fun and care free. You can also use the same list multiple times and the outcome can be completely different.

Each of the prompt lists can be used for art journal pages, or if you prefer, you can create a canvas or tag with the steps. Whatever you feel like creating!

I hope you enjoy this weeks page.
If you create something that may have been inspired by the page/list, I would love to see your creation. Feel free to tag me on instagram with #SparklePrompts for any prompt list creations.


This page was stared with a tissue paper covering the background with decoupage method using mod podge. I then primed the page with clear gesso. To add interest I applied crackle texture paste with a pallet knife.


Once the texture paste had dried it had warped the page but I decided to continue with it instead of starting over. For the focal image I chose an image I had in my stash and cut it up, adding it to the page with gel medium as a mosaic.
The ephemera I added were related to the focal image, I added these as mosaic to make the page more cohesive.


To the texture paste I added some colour with a watered down gelato to bring out the cracks as you can see here.


I added a one word title as you can see here, with puffy stickers from my stash.
To finish the page I added some doodling of cells with a black sharpie across the background.


 Here is the full page spread, I hope you enjoyed this weeks prompt list.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to comment down below or on the comments in the YouTube video and I will get back to you.

I will see you next time, where we will turn your creative spark, into a Creative Sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Journal Page Process, Prompt List #52

 Full Video Tutorial: Welcome! Above is the prompt list tutorial video. The full prompt list can be found at the end of the video. I encoura...